A small personal wishlist

• I love the way this browser is shaping up, so I'd like to pop in with a couple thoughts on things I personally find useful yet missing, if you don't mind. [b]1. Adress bar auto-complete behaviour[/b] I don't like the way it behaves at the moment. It suggests the [i]first[/i] address you ever entered that matches what you're typing. In my opinion it should be the [i]last[/i] one (or a toggle setting). See, when doing a lot of projects that are all being published to the same site, I'd rather get the current project as the first match. Not the one that I finished last spring. [b]2. Image properties[/b] There was a questionaire a while ago and this feature didn't get much upvoted. But when actually working with websites and graphics, it would make life much, much easier if I could just bring up 'Image properties' containing address, size, maybe exif. The size is what matters most, as the Inspect tab is rather slow to open. [b]3. A new idea about search[/b] How about we get a keyboard shortcut that brings us to the very first result the search engine returns? The "I feel lucky" one from Google, for example. I see it like this: when I enter "Vivaldi browser" in address bar and hit "Enter" - it takes me to a Google search with this query, just like it should. But if I hit, say, Shift+Enter it would bypass Google and take me straight to vivaldi.com. Why? Well, this popped into my mind when I was doing a fairly large translation project which required lots of fact checking. The queries were like "harrison ford wiki" and "star wars imdb" and the result was 100% the first match so opening the search page was totally redundant. Which reminds me of [b]4. Nicknames[/b] This was a nifty little thing in Opera that I really loved, adding short names to bookmarks and getting to, say, keep.google.com just by typing 'keep' and hitting Enter. I'd love to see this here. I know, tiny details are not a priority but it would be nice to see this some day. So thanks for listening and keep up the good job!

3. Start using DuckDuckGo, you then just need to use \ (Backslash) in the beginning of the query. They also have a gazillion of other shorthands to enhance the search as you can see here.

4. It's already in.

• 3. – thanks for the tip. DDG has always been on the list of things that I wanted to try out but never got around to it. And yet the major difference is that I have to prepend my query, so I have to be sure before I even start searching. Instead of looking at what I've written and deciding that this should suffice to take me exactly where I want. Also since I'm putting up with sharing my privacy with Google, I want to have my benefits of having better tailored search results.

4. - Jesus, it was stupid of me to post before looking deeper into it. I'm not exactly using bookmarks on daily basis (speed dial is enough), so I only looked in the side panel, didn't notice the option and figured it's not there. Thanks a ton, I'm 25% happier with the browser now!

4- You can add them by clicking to edit the bookmark from the panel; or opening the bookmark manager available from the topbar of the Speed Dial.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.