Closing sidebar after downloading files

• I find it sooo annoying that sidebar opens when i download files, and then you have get out of your way to manually close it. Please do something about it, like firefox i think is doing great job here. Just shows when dl is finished and then you can choose to open file from popup. Also, another request regarding downloads is to allow creating rules based on file extension. Opera 12 could for example automatically save certain file types to preset folder without asking.

@rgd87:

I find it sooo annoying that sidebar opens when i download files, and then you have get out of your way to manually close it.
    Please do something about it, like firefox i think is doing great job here. Just shows when dl is finished and then you can choose to open file from popup.

Also, another request regarding downloads is to allow creating rules based on file extension.
    Opera 12 could for example automatically save certain file types to preset folder without asking.

In the "Downloads" section of settings, you can disable this behavior.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.