Some big problems in every versions from beta

• Actually I enjoy Vivaldi as my default browser very much, but there is a problem(Maybe is one problem I'm not sure) and it makes me get in trouble sometimes. The Download Panel will response keyboard input just like [b]Enter [/b]when I'm in Google Plus page tab, also, sometimes, when I open the Google Plus notification in the Google Plus tab, Vivaldi will sometimes response the keyboard input, too, just like [b]Backspace[/b], and sometimes Vivaldi will response the [b]' . '[/b] in the [b]Number Key Area[/b] as Ctrl+F and call the [b]'Find' Function[/b] out. Maybe they're the same problem, but they always get me in trouble when I browse Google Plus. Can you find the bug out and fix it?

• Yep even after the supposed fix for backspace automagically backing to the last link/page, it's still doing it. makes this browser very, very, VERY hard to use as I use forums a lot and thus, typos and thus backspacing!

• :( Actually it makes lots of troubles in Google Plus…...Especially when I'm replying post.........

• My problem is that I can't find a way to increase or decrease the font size of a page. (Ctrl and +/-) I've read about something like that in the latest blog post, so maybe it's fixed by now. Just not in the latest beta release I use.

• @VikMorroHun:

My problem is that I can't find a way to increase or decrease the font size of a page. (Ctrl and +/-) I've read about something like that in the latest blog post, so maybe it's fixed by now. Just not in the latest beta release I use.

The feature is in the latest build, here: https://vivaldi.net/

• Can't access Settings or change font size in browser.
    Thanks

• @Guardrail68:

Can't access Settings or change font size in browser.
    Thanks

In what way can you not access settings? Can you not open Menu/Tools/Settings? And if you want to change font size, you need to be using the very latest build, available only here: https://vivaldi.net/

If you downloaded the Beta from vivaldi.com, the setting is not in that one.

• :( I think the wrong responses of keyboard input is the bigger problem than changing the font sizes, man

• Found a new problem: There are a lot of stored passwords in my browser. Had to change two of them. In Chrome this was a very easy task because I could search the stored passwords for a character string. In Vivaldi I had to search manually.

• @Kevaskous
    Have you been using Vivaldi for a long time? Because I noticed that old profiles have a lot of problems with keyboard shortcuts. Restoring them, and restarting Vivaldi, generally fixes it. But sometimes a full new profile is needed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.