Browser crash when clicking screenshots

• If you click on any screenshot on the page address from below, the vivaldi browser will crash. Works ok on Chrome. : http://poeqic.github.io/ version : Vivaldi 1.0.344.5 (Beta) (32-bit)

• Not crashing here, also on 32-bit of the latest snapshot 1.0.344.5 on Windows 7 64-bit.

It is just opening a PNG image and resizing it to fit the view port.

• Welcome to the forum xvmvx!

On Windows 8.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.344.5 (Beta) (32-bit) I got no clear result. Using your link and there the first five screenshots Vivaldi crashed twice after the second and the fifth tryout. Now after the second restart of the browser I can open all the screenshots time and again without any glitch. Always the screenshots are opened in a new tab.

• Yes, this is correct…after the first crash, it's working,...but still weird bug... why is crashing on first try., or better said, randomly. I'm also using win 8.1 x64.

edit: tested a little bit more...: If you don't press "Relaunch Now" after the first crash and you open another browser ...it will crash forever. Only after using "Relaunch Now" it will work fine.

• Just tested it on Windows 10 with Vivaldi 1.0.344.5 (Beta) (64-bit) and there is no problem at all. All the screenshots which now are under the given link open in a new tab and Vivaldi never crashed. Sorry but I don't know what is going on with Windows 8.1 and the 32 bit version.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.