More Fluid Tab Creation

• I think the tab creation in Vivaldi should be more fluid like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Currently the tab creation is a bit clunky and making it more fluid may make it more appealing.

• Don't understand your post. Tab creation is no different to the other browsers. You have the shortcut ctrl/cmd T as well as a + on the tab bar. How could it be 'more fluid'? Do explain.

• What I mean is that creating a tab in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. has more fluid transitions in the tab bar. Vivaldi feels a bit more clunky. This has nothing to do with the shortcuts. I hope you understand. :)

@BlazeKing252:

What I mean is that creating a tab in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. has more fluid transitions in the tab bar. Vivaldi feels a bit more clunky. This has nothing to do with the shortcuts. I hope you understand. :)

So you're looking for an animation of the tab bar so that the tab doesn't just instantly appear, and the other tabs resize without a sort of transition where one slides into place and the others "flow" into their new sizes? Be aware that every animation consumes resources and makes the browser heavier. Some people prefer not to have any animations at all. We already have people complaining because there are some animations in Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.