Can't open settings page

• Hi! I'm using the latest beta version. I used to be able to open the settings page by pressing alt+p. Now nothing happens, even when I click on the menu item, or use the quick commands to open it. I can still access the settings by going to this page: vivaldi://settings (no idea how I got there in the first place). The only change I can think of is that I installed then uninstalled a snapshot version. So what's up with that?

May be the keyboard settings are defect.

Open Settings page from Vivaldi menu
    Goto Keyboard settings
    Hit "Restore default keys"
    Close the settings window
    Restart Vivaldi

• No, that didn't change anything.

• Weirdly, when I opened Vivaldi today after turning on my computer, the settings pop-up page was opened…
    I closed it, but couldn't get it back.

• Oh, and sorry about the triple post, but I just realised that password do not get saved when I want to. What's going on?!

• Same here, in my third installation of Vivaldi, haven't seen the problem before. Seems to have installed with no way of accessing Settings either via icon or key combination.

• Since then I formatted my PC (not because of that, of course), and that's all working well so far.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.