Justin Bieber is retiring as folksinger

• We talk about him because we are his biggest fangroup. We are the ones buying his music. He is rich due to us.. So we deserve to talk about him.

When we add support for "groups" in this community site I will create a Justin Bieber group Ilya and make you a honorary member of it πŸ˜ƒ

• Vivaldi Team

@olli:

We talk about him because we are his biggest fangroup. We are the ones buying his music. He is rich due to us.. So we deserve to talk about him.

When we add support for "groups" in this community site I will create a Justin Bieber group Ilya and make you a honorary member of it πŸ˜ƒ

Thus I will have opportunity to listen the first song of Bieber πŸ™‚

• Yes… make sure you listen to Boyfriend. Then you can join my granddaughter in his fan club. I think she has several of his posters hanging up in her room. πŸ˜›

• @Ice007:

Justin Biber? Who cares?

Exactly.

• @ZakMichigan:

@Ice007:

Justin Biber? Who cares?

Exactly.

For shame! Who cares, you ask? Why the world cares! All the young girls care! Those who appreciate raw talent care! Truckers who spend long hours hauling produce across country care! And the list just goes on and on: it's endless! :ohmy: (pulling tongue out of cheek)

• @James:

@ZakMichigan:

@Ice007:

Justin Biber? Who cares?

Exactly.

For shame! Who cares, you ask? Why the world cares! All the young girls care! Those who appreciate raw talent care! Truckers who spend long hours hauling produce across country care! And the list just goes on and on: it's endless! :ohmy: (pulling tongue out of cheek)

… not to mention his manager, the makers of Bieber-labeled trinkets and souvenirs, and all those music stores who spared no expense in putting a "Justin Bieber" category on their music listings. Oh, the humanity... :S

• Never understood. Why people like Bieber. :huh: This is trash. There are also a lot of normal performers.

• @Blackbird:

.. not to mention his manager, the makers of Bieber-labeled trinkets and souvenirs, and all those music stores who spared no expense in putting a "Justin Bieber" category on their music listings. Oh, the humanity… :S

I'm so distraught at the ramifications of this announcement that I'm going to turn off the lights and sit in darkness for at least the next hour (maybe more). 😞

• Things are looking up. Today's Yahoo Entertainment News had an exclusive on the re-uniting of Selena Gomez with our boy! Justin will be rockin' once more. Are we all smiling now? πŸ˜›

• Surely, you jest! 0.o

• I'll miss him about as much as I'd miss a festering wound.

• It's hard to miss someone who's from your general location. πŸ˜›

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.