Too heavy!

• I need a dark style to browse the Vivaldi sites... why it does not exit yet? Using just pure white (or very close to it) bgs is simply tooo much tiring for my eyes. Light gray on white background?! I simply won't force myself to read it. And please assure that all pages around here are more compatible with Opera 11 and 12 (or older, but not the newers!). Using these pages with JS enabled is not even close to acceptable (it lock CPU for too long to process things I don't even want to know because I don't need them). But unfortunately the website does not work very well with JS disabled - but it could be, I think! The important here is the style. But having to solve a gg captcha before... I'm almost giving up posting here! Even yahoo captchas are not as impossible to solve as gg one... we simply can't get it! Give up. I don't want to ever connect to ANY google site when I'm reading, contributing or just checking Vivaldi related things. Stop using this stupid gg recapctcha, I really don't want it, never. gg will be blocked in my network at DNS level (and probably through some IPs too - because I will do it! :)

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks for your feedback!

We had plans to move to the new engine - I hope, you will have more options there :-)

• @Shpankov:

Thanks for your feedback!

We had plans to move to the new engine - I hope, you will have more options there :-)

Excited for that :) It will be more fun to post in the forums and search and read interesting blogs when it's become faster.
    Perhaps one can also customize the profile style like at My Opera.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.