POCKET icon not showing in the address bar

• Hi, I just installed the Pocket extension to Vivaldi. It's one extension I like to use across all my browsers. But the icon is not showing on the address bar. The other extension I have installed--AdGuard and LastPass--do show. Also, it shows in the desktop Vivaldi App Launcher. How can I get the Pocket icon on the address bar for easy access? I am on Windows 10 and my Vivaldi version is 1.0.303.52 (Beta). Thank you.

• I could get it to install but it doesn't work - it just opens a new blank tab. I have Vivaldi 1.0.365.3 on Ubuntu.

I haven't tried any other extensions.

• I could get it to install but it doesn't work - it just opens a new blank tab. I have Vivaldi 1.0.365.3 on Ubuntu.

I haven't tried any other extensions.

Same problem here. I think the blank page happens when pocket tries to log you in.
    Using Vivaldi 1.0.380.2 on Windows10

Hi, I just installed the Pocket extension to Vivaldi. It's one extension I like to use across all my browsers. But the icon is not showing on the address bar. The other extension I have installed–AdGuard and LastPass--do show. Also, it shows in the desktop Vivaldi App Launcher. How can I get the Pocket icon on the address bar for easy access? I am on Windows 10 and my Vivaldi version is 1.0.303.52 (Beta). Thank you.

You installed the App (for reading). The icon is its own extension calld "Save To Pocket". Get it here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-pocket/niloccemoadcdkdjlinkgdfekeahmflj?hl=en

• Same here: can be installed, but shows only a blank page when pressed. If I show the extensions, I can select the options, but when I try to login, It shows another blank page :-(

Tested on Windows 8.1 and OSX Captain

• Same in my case :(

• As Pocket doesn't work, I've moved to Readability - the mobile app is great and the extension works without a hitch. Highly recommend it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.