For Users with Multiple Screens (sort of a Feature Request)

• At work, I use two large screens. While I'm browsing, I normally keep two browser windows open. I've noticed some annoyances and some missing features. Maybe fixes for these are already in the works (let me know) or they should be a topic of conversation to see if they can be implemented. Thoughts? [b]Dragging Tabs to Separate Window[/b] This must be a possibility since Chrome does it. Sometimes, I have a tab open in one browser window but I want to move it to a separate one. Right now Vivaldi cannot do this. Is there any plans to do this or am I possibly overlooking a setting to enable this? [b]Confirm Download Dialogue[/b] When I download a file, a Save dialogue pops up on the screen I choose to save from. But when the dialogue to Confirm the download (keep or cancel) comes up, it appears in both windows. When I click the "Keep" button the dialogue closes in one window but not the other. This seems like a bug to me. Has it been reported (I haven't found anything on it) or should I do it? [b]Side Panel Opens in Both Windows[/b] Sometimes the side panel opens on both windows. The only example I have been able to re-create has been when adding a new Web Panel. After the Web Panel is created, it opens in both windows.

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks for reporting!

We will check it.

• Hi,
    dragging tabs to separate window is must have. Can be done on Chrome and Firefox.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.