3 requests

• 1. The right click context menu, I think "Print..." is useless..., no one use it very often, "Search for.." should under "Copy". 2. When you type a word in search field, it should popup search suggestions and the search engines just like Presto Opera, it's very convenience for searching with other search engines (just 1 click), and when click on search field, it should highlights the words we typed. 3. Gesture for Fast Forward and feature like fastforward.ini in Presto Opera. Sorry for my english.

• Sorry, but it will more useful when add features below:
    Double click then auto highlights the words and popup context menu, also shows "Go to URL" if we highlight web address.
    Gestures available on left panels, so I can use gestures to open bookmarks in background if you make bookmarks as link, also web panel.
    Don't you think it shouldn't reopen closed tab in new tab when on Speed Dial?

@bbackmmr:

Sorry, but it will more useful when add features below:
    Don't you think it shouldn't reopen closed tab in new tab when on Speed Dial?

You mean how Ctrl-z (Command-z on OSX) don't immediately work to reopen tabs when on Speed Dial? The problem you're probably running into is that the address bar's text field at first has input focus when you open a new Speed Dial, so Ctrl-z gets interpreted as a text entry undo. Try pressing Tab, then Ctrl-z.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.