No connections (because of proxy settings probably)

• I just installed the beta but not a single website is displayed unfortunately, it seems that Vivaldi tries to connect by proxy (no idea why) so I looked at the network options in Vivaldi but just cannot find a simple "No proxy" there (only 2 vpn connections I have but do not use in this situation (and do not want to neither) I do not want to change my general internet settings of course so why is there no "No proxy" in the network settings ? No chance to go on any website with Vivaldi so far/without this

Vivaldi at the moment has no proxy settings. It is designed to contact the internet using no proxy at all, or in the alternative, whatever proxy your computer is using.

@merula:

I just installed the beta but not a single website is displayed unfortunately, it seems that Vivaldi tries to connect by proxy (no idea why) so I looked at the network options in Vivaldi but just cannot find a simple "No proxy" there (only 2 vpn connections I have but do not use in this situation (and do not want to neither)

I do not want to change my general internet settings of course so why is there no "No proxy" in the network settings ? No chance to go on any website with Vivaldi so far/without this

I should also mention that there are a number of different security programs that, since Vivaldi is too new to be whitelisted with them, and because Vivaldi is an "unfamiliar" program trying to access the internet, block it. I don't know if you use third party malware and antivirus programs, but if you do, that could be the source of your problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.