Is Vivaldi.net blog page a mirror of what there is inside ?

• Why not remove the Vivaldi.net blog page and flux rss that goes with it ? Either there is a post that get stuck, either you have an endless list of phone numbers, or pictures that comes from other sites and evidently break the property rights that go with them ? If someone new comes, it will not be long before that person flees away. Some from My Opera came here and were Vivendi activists, but are probably gone because of this "smog of war" ... How to share something interesting, how to meet people with fresh ideas and true minds ?

• Vivaldi Team

@sgdgandco:

Why not remove the Vivaldi.net blog page and flux rss that goes with it ? Either there is a post that get stuck, either you have an endless list of phone numbers, or pictures that comes from other sites and evidently break the property rights that go with them ? If someone new comes, it will not be long before that person flees away. Some from My Opera came here and were Vivendi activists, but are probably gone because of this "smog of war" … How to share something interesting, how to meet people with fresh ideas and true minds ?

Actually, we works for this now. But this task is not very simple because it depend from the original code of engine. At least, now you have an option to hide some content that you don't want to see anymore. Just use the button in the right top corner of each entry on the wall.

• I understand there is no easy solution as "The Man Who Knew Everything" is not not working at Vivaldi ;) ! When you are signed in it is not such a problem because there is just to go elsewhere in Vivaldi. It's more a nuisance when you are not connected ( and so the other places to go are limited) or using Opera Mini and long scrolling through the Community page. A suggestion is maybe to make the post entry shorter with a "continue reading" at the bottom of it ?

Anyway, thanks for your effort since the beginning, and it was just a positive notice as, the work done and the resources are free.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.