First Impressions and Feature Requests

• I have been using Vivaldi on a Windows 7 Pro computer for about 2 weeks, and so far, it crashes less than any other current browser, However, it does still crash periodically, and when it does, it rarely restores the open pages. That might be one of the first things to look into fixing, especially since I have seen many other similar posts about this issue. Other items that would be nice to have: A setting to save the sort order of the bookmarks. A way to add a new bookmark folder to the primary folder level, without having to add it as a subfolder and then dragging ot to the main level. A setting that would leave the focus on the current page (or tab) when you right-click on a link and select "Open in a new Tab". I frequently want to open several links in new tabs in succession without having to always click back on the tab where the links are to open the next link. This would be the feature I would most like to see added.

• @jdc2000:

A setting that would leave the focus on the current page (or tab) when you right-click on a link and select "Open in a new Tab". I frequently want to open several links in new tabs in succession without having to always click back on the tab where the links are to open the next link. This would be the feature I would most like to see added.

Welcome to the forum jdc2000!
    On the context menu when right clicking on a link the third line reads 'Open link in background tab'. Isn't that exactly fulfilling your request? When on a system with a mouse I am just middle clicking a link which I like to be opened in background tab.

• The "Open link in Background tab" does what I was wanting. I wasn't sure what it would do, so I had not tried it.

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.