Font Color

• Vivaldi Ambassador

I have poor vision. Some web pages have type on them that appears "gray", or "less intense than black" and is difficult to see. I know I can zoom in, but is there a way to make all type appear black? Other browsers don't have this "gray" appearance. Thank you!

• There is an accessibility page for Vivaldi but I'm not sure it's working:-
    vivaldi://accessibility

There is also a 'Filter Intensify' on the < > Page Actions menu down by the Zoom slider along with some more fun Filters. B)

• Vivaldi Ambassador

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the filter thing near the zoom doesn't have anything of help (and is BY PAGE, not universal). As far as the Vivaldi Accessibility, I couldn't understand that if I lived to be 100. Thank you for trying!

• Please understand that Vivaldi is still very early in its life, and even the latest version is still a Beta. Additional options will come, and accessibility-related ones will likely be among them. But the focus right now remains on just getting the browser to work in a stable way in all its current functionality and to add new functions as they get designed. These are basic fit/function days; polish, detail, and refinement will come with time.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.