Dev Tools

• I love using Vivaldi, but one thing I have noticed is that the developer tools has some disadvantages to the one I use on Chrome. A couple things that make it difficult to dev on Vivaldi is the fact that the console does not have the ability to hit the up arrow to display the last entered command, which makes things repetitive. I'm not sure why this would be, but if it hasn't been brought to attention then I just wanted to point it out. Thanks guys and keep making great software.

• It's because the UI is made with HTML, CSS and JavaScript and they don't work with the more traditionally made UI of the developer tools.

No, the UI of the Dev tools is exactly the same as the one of Chromium and the like. There's nothing about the Vivaldi UI.

And I can't reproduce, here the dev tools are working perfectly, click up and down cycle through the commands correctly.

• @Doomer:

It's because the UI is made with HTML, CSS and JavaScript and they don't work with the more traditionally made UI of the developer tools.

That's the opposite, and that's why people complain that the dev tools can't be attached at the bottom of the page!
    It's cause Vivaldi is made with modern web technologies, but the tools are not.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.