Thanks for the awesome browser – one question

• I've searched, and have possibly overlooked something, if so, I apologize. I cannot seem to find the setting to tell the browser NOT to keep a history. I LOVE THIS BROWSER! It reminds me of how Opera used to be, when it was good prior to becoming a Chrome knock off. I really like a browser that has so many features that I don't have to open a bunch of applications to do simple things like read RSS feeds, etc. Keep up the good work. I have been using the browser since I found out about it and am impressed with the improvements.

@igor948:

I've searched, and have possibly overlooked something, if so, I apologize. I cannot seem to find the setting to tell the browser NOT to keep a history.

I LOVE THIS BROWSER! It reminds me of how Opera used to be, when it was good prior to becoming a Chrome knock off. I really like a browser that has so many features that I don't have to open a bunch of applications to do simple things like read RSS feeds, etc. Keep up the good work. I have been using the browser since I found out about it and am impressed with the improvements.

To not keep history, you want to open Menu/File/New Private Window. There is no global setting to tell the browser to never keep history.

• Thanks for the information.

• Otherwise you can use an extension which clear all your data on exit

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.