No forward slash in URL autocomplete?

• Vivaldi URL bar autocomplete doesn't put the '/' at the end of an URL like firefox and opera do. This is very important for the way i like to use my browser, here is an example: [u][b]Firefox:[/b][/u] [i]I type 'r'[/i] [quote][b]r[/b] autocompletes into [b]reddit.com/[/b][/quote] [i]I press 'right arrow' and type 'r'[/i] [quote][b]reddit.com/r[/b] autocompletes into [b]reddit.com/r/[/b][/quote] [i]I press 'right arrow' and from here on, i can easily chose any subreddit i frequently visit, simply by typing the first letter/s[/i] [quote][b]reddit.com/r/v[/b] autocompletes into [b]reddit.com/r/vivaldibrowser[/b] [/quote] [u][b]Vivaldi:[/b][/u] [i]I type 'r'[/i] [quote][b]r[/b] autocompletes into [b]reddit.com[/b][/quote] --> stuck right there; easier to find it in the bookmarks/history list and click it than to type '/r'.

• and another problem. in address bar i dont need the "main page" of the site. for example i never visit 'reddit.com' and always type 'reddit.com/r/' but after few times, vivaldi starts to autocomplete again like that: 'reddit.com'.
    maybe its possible to delete 'reddit.com' from suggestions somehow? and leave only 'reddit.com/r/' for example.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.