No forward slash in URL autocomplete?

• Vivaldi URL bar autocomplete doesn't put the '/' at the end of an URL like firefox and opera do. This is very important for the way i like to use my browser, here is an example: [u][b]Firefox:[/b][/u] [i]I type 'r'[/i] [quote][b]r[/b] autocompletes into [b][/b][/quote] [i]I press 'right arrow' and type 'r'[/i] [quote][b][/b] autocompletes into [b][/b][/quote] [i]I press 'right arrow' and from here on, i can easily chose any subreddit i frequently visit, simply by typing the first letter/s[/i] [quote][b][/b] autocompletes into [b][/b] [/quote] [u][b]Vivaldi:[/b][/u] [i]I type 'r'[/i] [quote][b]r[/b] autocompletes into [b][/b][/quote] --> stuck right there; easier to find it in the bookmarks/history list and click it than to type '/r'.

• and another problem. in address bar i dont need the "main page" of the site. for example i never visit '' and always type '' but after few times, vivaldi starts to autocomplete again like that: ''.
    maybe its possible to delete '' from suggestions somehow? and leave only '' for example.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.