Help!!!!!! I cannot establish a list of "preferred" friends from my other email addresses.

• :angry: I can neither find a place to send out an email to someone I have on another list nor find a way to establish a list of the very few that I want here for security reasons. Perhaps this is not the type of list that will allow me the freedom to do what I need to do and that is blog, email back and forth with "secured" family-like friends.

• Vivaldi Team

@Buzz:

:angry:

I can neither find a place to send out an email to someone I have on another list nor find a way to establish a list of the very few that I want here for security reasons.

Perhaps this is not the type of list that will allow me the freedom to do what I need to do and that is blog, email back and forth with "secured" family-like friends.

So, I don't know exactly, but maybe you can use Group functionality. When you create a group, you can specify - will this group be available for everybody, for friends only or for users that you invited personally.

• Not certain, but he may be asking about "Invite friends" - either that or importing addresses to the email client. Or creating folders in his Contacts… (some of these are just too vague.)

There are no levels in "friends", but sure if he does want a blog that only certain people can see then a group sounds workable.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.