Context Menu Displaced in Bookmarks Panel

• On Fedora 23 (Gnome 3 desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.330.3 (Beta) dev (64-bit) the context menu in the bookmarks panel is outside of the screen when invoked at the bottom of the page. This doesn't happen on every page but only if a page of the Vivaldi community is open. The dependency of open page and placing of the context menu in the bookmarks panel is a mystery to me. Does anybody else see this phenomenon? Just tested it on Ubuntu 15.10 (Unity desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.330.3 (Beta) dev (64-bit) and it is exactly the same like on Fedora. On Manjaro 15.09 Bellatrix 64bit (xfce desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.330.3 (Beta) dev (64-Bit) half of the context menu disappears. So it's not exactly the same but it's occurring in the same pattern. Only with pages of the Vivaldi community the error occurs.

• Something similar (un?)related here.

I have a vertical tab bar on the right side of the window. When right clicking on a tab, the context menu opens a few (3 or 4) centimetres to the right of the window (i.e. outside of it.not near the click point as expected) or the edge of the screen (but never outside)

I saw other reports about this, but never experienced it. I guess some of those reports were linked with the UI Scale setting. Are you using Vivaldi with non 100% UI scale? Or is your screen HiDPI?

• @An_dz
    You are right! It was the scale of the page. Switching the zoom back to 100% removes the problem and it is returning on any page with the zoom factor higher than 100%. The higher the zoom the bigger is the eccentricity of the context menu. It is not influenced in this way by changing the User Interface Scale in Settings - Appearance but only using the zoom on the status bar or Menu - View - Zoom In.

• @An_dz:

[…] linked with the UI Scale setting. Are you using Vivaldi with non 100% UI scale? Or is your screen HiDPI?

Yes, to no-100%; and I don't know what that is, to HiDPI, so most likely not :-)

You are correct, cutting the zoom back to 100% (I usually use 120-130%) makes the context menu show up in place.

Any idea if it is a known bug, or needs reporting?

It's known, that's why I told about the zoom factor. In fact it's a regression, but it's known.

• Thanks

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.