Easy Speed Dial folder creation – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 2036.3
This snapshot allows you to drag Speed Dial items over each other to create folders, and includes a fix for the accent color and Razer issues.
Click here to see the full blog post
npro last edited by npro
@npro: Don't feel bad. It felt like I "just knew" when this would go live. I must be psychic!
AltCode last edited by
@Ruarí Teach us your psychic ways, please!
npro last edited by npro
@Ruarí Sure but just keep in mind I really need that icelandic washing machine and I will get it no matter the psychic tricks!
@altcode: Step 1, get a job at Vivaldi...
AltCode last edited by AltCode
Also fixes the Speed Dial icon to show a 3x3 grid again.
@Ruarí Step 2: Have a Unicycle in the office without driving into any person?
Network last edited by
Thanks for grouping visual bookmarks!
We are still hoping and waiting, instead of sketches/screenshots - logos in visual bookmarks, and sync the logos themselves in the visual bookmarks...
Where is the option to hide the Play/Pause buttons for break mode? I did not find it in Settings.
Edit: It is in Settings, Appearance, Head-Up Display.
How is anyone going to guess what show HUD is?
iAN CooG last edited by iAN CooG
@Pesala "HUD" is the keyword, "Head-Up Display" in Appereance. And yeah, needs a bit more descriptive text.
Please, fix VB-59501.
Crazy Speed Dial folders with Drag&Drop!
- Have a windows with 1280×960 size
- Have for Speed Dial settings cols: 6 and size: Standard
- Have a folder as last entry
- Drag the bookmark which precedes the folder onto the folder
- The folder jumps to the place the bookmark was before and the bookmark is now where folder was before
Folders escaping from drag&drop. The fodlers should never use sort order in that ways.
Gregor last edited by Gregor
- opening history page is slow
- searching in history is very slow
- typing more than 3 letters freezes the browser (hard reset needed)
- changing history setting from 6 months to 3 months doesn't delete old history entries (even after restart)
- deleting it manually doesn't get history file smaller
Are these bugs?
@iAN-CooG There is a bug already filed to change the text so something more descriptive.
kened last edited by
Nice speed dial improvement.
Bug in Stable:
- open Notes window
- select a note in Text mode
- highlight a link in the note with the mouse
- R-click - Go to [link]
- nothing happens
iPristy last edited by iPristy
No need to work at Vivaldi, you already outsourced your users, i guess we're working for free. I'm done, but still using Stable version for now...