Blocked at start

• Hi everyone, this is my first time in this forum :P . since the last time Vivaldi crashed, I can't open it anymore. It tries to reopen the tabs I had open the last time but remains in a semi-frozen state, from which I can't open new windows nor close this one (in the pic). My question is: if the problem is (somehow) in the tabs, is there a way to start vivaldi in safe mode, or to not open the tabs from my last session? Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/70815/Schermata2015-11-17alle12.05.54.png[/img]

• Ok, somehow I managed to solve the problem, by going to the Activity Monitor and closing all of the "Vivaldi Helper" tasks (see attach.); after that it started working normally again. I sincerely don't know what happened and how it was solved, if someone is more expert than me I'll ask him to make some hypothesis. Thank you and goodbye :)
    Attachments:

I don't know where the user files are under Mac, but you can easily see in the About page.

Just navigate there and delete the following:
    Current Session
    Current Tabs
    Last Session
    Last Tabs

• Thank you, I'll keep it in mind for the next time :)

P.S. if anyone has a similar problem on OS X, the files should be in the folder USER/Library/Application Support/Vivaldi/Default

• I'm not on a Mac right now, but I've faced similar problems. Go to main menu, and force stop program with "Finder" command. Stop anything related to "Vivaldi". Try again to open from docker. Give it a restart. as well. If it still doesn't work, put it the heck in the bin, take a cold start and go anew.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.