UI unresponsive to keyboard while loading pages

• Hi. I'm experiencing a problem that is somewhat of a showstopper wrt usability. Often, but not always, when Vivaldi is loading a web page the UI becomes unresponsive to keyboard input. A typical scenario might be that I have three tabs - A, B and C - open, with C focused. I select some link via spat-nav, and hit shift+enter to open it in a new tab D. While D is loading I hit ctrl+shift+tab to go back to C... but Vivaldi doesn't respond to that shortcut, so I use the mouse to select tab C, which does work. Then, for whatever reason, I decide to close tab C, ctrl+w, but nothing happens... But when D has finished loading, both ctrl+shift+tab and ctrl+w gets interpreted, and thereby Vivaldi takes me from tab C to B, and then closes tab B. Likewise if I'm opening several tabs in the background, and try to cycle through them by ctrl+tab. There is a rediculous delay and I have to wait for everything to load before being able to actually use the browser again. This happens even with a clean profile (removing ~/.{config,cache}/vivaldi-snapshot), but not with in Opera or other Chrome derivatives. I'm running Vivaldi-1.0.321.3 and 64-bit Slackware-14.1 and -current on different machines, all suffering from this. Is this sort of thing happening to any body else?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.