Seeing only 3 mouse gestures in the settings?

• Like the title says, I'm seeing only 3 mouse gestures in the settings: New Background Tab, Reopen Closed Tab, History Back. I know there should be more of them, like "refresh page" for example. Any idea why I'm missing them? Any solutions?

• You're missing every other one in the list: New Tab (#1), Close Tab (#3), Refresh Page (#5), and History Forward (#7). What Vivaldi version are you running?

• I'm running 1.0.321.3 (64-bit), the latest snapshot available on https://vivaldi.net/en-US

• A bit more info: I looked into defaultSettings-bundle.js, and I tried some of the gestures from there (with the notes that Down=2,Left=4,Right=0,Up=6). I found the following:

COMMAND_CLOSE_TAB:{shortcut:["ctrl+w","ctrl+f4"],gestures:["20"],showInQC:!0}
    COMMAND_NEW_BACKGROUND_TAB:{gestures:["26"],showInQC:!0}
    COMMAND_NEW_TAB:{shortcut:["ctrl+t"],gestures:["2"],showInQC:!0}
    COMMAND_PAGE_BACK:{shortcut:["ctrl+left","alt+left","z"],gestures:["4"],showInQC:!1}
    COMMAND_PAGE_FORWARD:{shortcut:["ctrl+right","alt+right","x"],gestures:["0"],showInQC:!1}
    COMMAND_PAGE_REFRESH:{shortcut:["ctrl+r","f5"],gestures:["62"],showInQC:!0}
    COMMAND_TAB_REOPEN_RECENTLY_CLOSED:{shortcut:["ctrl+z","ctrl+shift+t"],gestures:["60"],showInQC:!0}

These should translate to the following movements, here's what happens when tested:
    Down-Right: Nothing happens. Right-button dialog doesn't pop up.

Down-Up: When done on background, creates a new background tab of the one I'm on. When done over a link opens up the link in a background tab.

Down: Identical behavior to Down-Up.

Left: Goes backwards in tab history, as it should.

Right: Opens recently closed tabs in order of closing.

Up-Down: Does nothing.

Up-Right: Identical to Right.

So there are quite a few that work, but sometimes with wrong inputs, and Up-Down doesn't work at all. And again, only the three listed earlier show up in the settings.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.