Vivaldi Mail?

• Hello Vivaldi, I have quit using Opera when they split web-browser and mail-client into two different applications. This combination, which seems only natural to me, has always been the killer-feature that set Opera apart from the rest. Will Vivaldi plus Vivaldi-Mail again combine those two? And, if yes, is there already a timeline for the first sneak peek? I'm really looking forward to that Wolfgang Kleinschmit

@wkleinschmit:

Hello Vivaldi,

I have quit using Opera when they split web-browser and mail-client into two different applications.
    This combination, which seems only natural to me, has always been the killer-feature that set Opera apart from the rest.
    Will Vivaldi plus Vivaldi-Mail again combine those two?
    And, if yes, is there already a timeline for the first sneak peek?

I'm really looking forward to that
    Wolfgang Kleinschmit

Yes, Vivaldi will incorporate a mail client right in the browser. No, they will not give us a timeline. They do not, ever, do timelines.

• Hello Ayespy,

thank you for your quick answer.

@Ayespy:

Yes, Vivaldi will incorporate a mail client right in the browser.

That is very good news indeed!

@Ayespy:

No, they will not give us a timeline. They do not, ever, do timelines.

Being a senior software developer myself I can relate to that. I had to ask anyway, no offense.

I will definitely keep an eye out for further developments.

Thanks again,
    Wolfgang

• I am looking forward to. :)

I am still using Opera 12 on my second computer because of mail client. I hope the Mail will be integrated soon and it will contain RSS feed like in the Opera 12. ;)

Thanks Vivaldi team, you are great.

• Ditto. Vivaldi for web, Opera for mail. Roll on Vivaldi Mail.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.