Since update I can't swipe between tabs on the bottom bar

• I used to be able to swipe on the bottom bar (where the back/speeddial/forward buttons are) to change between tabs. Now I updated to the new version, 3.2 I believe, but this feature is gone. Instead I can only do the swiping motion on the address bar at the top, which is much more inconvenient and pointless because I can't reach the top of the screen with my thumb.

• Yup, I can confirm this, tab switching on the bottom bar isn't working now. I'm using the new 3.2 version on a Galaxy S10 with Android 10. I thought maybe it was related to the Galaxy gestures so I tried it using the classic navbar with no luck.

• Can confirm too! Please bring back the feature.

• Same here. Had a look through the flags but can't seem to find any flag that would change the behaviour. I too am quite used to this feature, so please do put that little bit of code back 🙂

• Glad I'm not the only one "suffering" from this. Hard to stop the muscle memory! I would vote this also to be put back in. Using a Samsung Note10+, for the record.

• I have the same issue and am really missing this feature.
    Using vivaldi 3.2.1996.30 on Android 7.0 Huawei Nova

• Same here very inconvenient now since my note 20 ultra screen is so tall and trying to reach up there to swipe between tab sucks

• Adding my voice here to ask that this feature be restored. I used it all the time. I'll be rolling back to an older version for now.

• @inchieri
    Hi, fixed in latest snapshot.
    Use this or check next update to stable.

Cheers, mib

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.