No automatic updates for Mac Vivaldi version

• I have 2 Mac's but the automatic updates does NOT work, and so I must update them manually.
    This problem ours in Vivaldi.3.2.1967.41 and also the previous 2 or 3 versions.

• Under general of Vivaldi settings is an option 534bb656-d0e0-435c-818b-c3efe7b2c00f-image.png

I think this is a recent addition to Vivaldi on macOS.

Sometimes companies do a slow roll out of an update incase there is a bug or known issue with a version of an OS.

• I think I have the same problem. I'm on version 3.1.1929.48 but I see 3.2 is available for download. I have automatic updates enabled in the settings.

When I click Vivaldi -> Check for updates... nothing happens. I thought it used to at least show a message if there was no update available but I might be mistaken about that.

• After waiting a bit and restarting Vivaldi did you get the update?

• Same issue here. Stuck on 3.1.1929.45. Check for updates doesn't show any notification at all. Is the update being rolled out in stages or what is the fix for this?

• You can always manually update to 3.3. If auto update is on give it a few minutes and then restart Vivaldi (I know older versions the check for updates from the menu with auto updates on does not work).

• What's the status of this problem?

Several days ago, I manually downloaded and installed the snapshot Vivaldi 3.4.2035.3 . Nothing happens with "Vivaldi Snapshot" > "Check for Updates".

I'll update to the latest snapshot manually again.

Edit: On the latest snapshot (3.4.2036.3), "Check for Updates" does show the update popup. Let's see if the automatic update works. . . .

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.