Half of the scroll bar cannot be clicked and dragged - Mint 20

• When trying to drag the scroll bar with the mouse, I can only do so if I click-hold on the left half of the scroll bar. The right half doesn't "see" my click-drag.

I'm on Linux Mint 20 and I'm assuming the issue stems from the fact that when the option "Use Native Window" is not selected, then the mouse pointer changes to "resize" within the border of the window, so it eats into half of the scroll bar, forcing you to pay extra attention when selecting it. However, even when you turn this option off and now the pointer only changes to "resize" outside of the window border, despite the pointer remaining in selection mode over the whole of the scroll bar, it still only allows you to select the left half of the scroll bar. Just a bit of a nuisance when trying to drag the scroll bar.

@yurkam I can confirm that issue for GNOME on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

Can you make a screen recording to show the developers what happens?
    Then you report the issue as a bug. After receiving a confirmation mail, you can send the screenrecording as attachment in reply mail.

Please read

carefully and report the bug to Vivaldi bugtracker.

Again thank you for using Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.