Vivaldi- E-Mail Adress

• I have just started Vivaldi, but I like my user name no longer. Above all, I want to have address a different name for my email. Can I change this oder give myself a differenz E-Mail Adress ?

• You are in the wrong section ;) For Vivaldi Webmail support: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/suggestion-box/190-vivaldi-net-email?start=360

Some from the Vivaldi team said that they plan a aliases feature for Vivaldi Mail in future. In this case, you could then use another Vivaldi.net email address. But i don't know when it will be available :dry:

About your username: I already suggested that it would be good if there were a way to change the username, of course there should be a limited number for the possibilitie to change the username. I don't know whether it comes. But i don't think that it would touch the original username+email adress, it would be more like a display name for the forum and blog. Some forum software solutions supports this. For new email adress linked to your current account you must unfortunately wait till aliases arrive.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.