Vivaldi webmail settings - need guide
Hi, I tried to set ALIASES but i can't find any option for it. Is there any?
Also, there are many other things and I have no idea what are they for:
- PGP Keys? What for?
- Identities - same here; what can I do with them?
- responses - it's about automatic ones or manual, but premade
- Can I somehow use this mail in mailing program?
Thank you for quick reply
- PGP and encrypting - do I need it? how does it work? I've just never seen this ability in other mails
- Setting up account settings - thank you very much
- what about alias?
- As @Gwen-Dragon said, if you need an added layer of privacy, use encryption.
- Multiple identities cannot be used, but +addressing is allowed.
- Automatic replies can be set up in Settings > Filters. Responses are pre-written messages you can use manually.
- Yes, you can set Vivaldi up in mail clients.
Check out our Webmail Help Pages for more information: https://help.vivaldi.com/article-category/webmail/.
Miyata1606 last edited by Miyata1606
What does that mean?
But alias addresses like yourusername+ALIASASYOULIKE@vivaldi.net
How does it work?
How and where to configure it within vivaldi mail?
No hint found in help.
No config item found in identities allowing to add such a +address
mib2berlin last edited by
Hi, look for Identities in https://help.vivaldi.com/article/webmail-settings/
Miyata1606 last edited by
Hi, thx mib.
You are right there is an explaination in Identities I had overlooked before. VG Miyata1606