JavaScript manager

• Maybe a stupid question, but where do I find the settings to allow sites to run JavaScript or not and manage exceptions?

@Felemur:

Maybe a stupid question, but where do I find the settings to allow sites to run JavaScript or not and manage exceptions?

Same as I said in response to your next query, Go to chrome://settings/content and set it there. You can also manage exceptions on that page.

• Thank you.

• Problem: In Opera12, if one would do site-settings, the settings were presented for that site. Now in Vivaldi, I learned that clicking on the favicon opens the settings. But not the settings for that site but only the generic settings. This is much more burdensome to manage. One has to remember the site name, call 3 forms in a row and input [.*] by keyboard.

So the "site settings" has way room for improvement :)

• sitespecific settings (As in Opera 12) for only the current page will come, but need more implementation. O know from Devs. But ā€¦. Please wait. I dont know when.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.