Come cancello la cronologia?

• Non riesco a trovare l'opzione per cancellare la cronologia. Pensavo fosse il cestino in alto a destra ma credo che quel pulsante mi faccia vedere la cronologia I can not find the option to clear history . I thought it was the trash in the upper right but I think that button let me see history

• There is a big button on top of the History page

vivaldi://history

(and there is also an Italian room here ;) )

• @DanieleSestri:

Non riesco a trovare l'opzione per cancellare la cronologia. Pensavo fosse il cestino in alto a destra ma credo che quel pulsante mi faccia vedere la cronologia

I can not find the option to clear history . I thought it was the trash in the upper right but I think that button let me see history

Benvenuto!

The thrash icon you found on the top-right of the browser is not related to history.
    It shows you the closed tabs for this session.
    If you're not a heavy shortcut user and you don't rely on Ctrl+Shift+T that button could be useful.
    It should reload the page instantly ! As it should retrieve it from your cache.

Also check the fast-forward button, very useful in some cases

There are some extensions which clear your history at exit or with just one click but well if you want to do it the traditional way, The_Solutor said it all

Welcome again, see ya around

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.