2 Suggestions

• It would be fine if the little space above tabs would be removed. Because sometimes when you want switch between tabs quickly, you click on that space and that's annoying. Furthermore I would prefer bookmarks without names/text in the bookmark bar. That would save space. Thx in advance! Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/69721/Unbenannt.PNG[/img]

• @Musikarchitekt:

It would be fine if the little space above tabs would be removed. Because sometimes when you want switch between tabs quickly, you click on that space and that's annoying.

You can turn that off; go to Tools, Settings, Tabs, and check "Remove Tab Spacing in Maximized Windows". :)

And for the bookmarks bar, you can select Bookmark Bar Display -> Icon only under appearance.

• I second this, I like to remove the names of most of the bookmarks in my bookmarks bar and just use the icon so I can fit more sites without folders.

• @alexjensen:

I second this, I like to remove the names of most of the bookmarks in my bookmarks bar and just use the icon so I can fit more sites without folders.

Go to tools->settings->bookmarks->check the option "icon only" under "bookmarks bar display"
    Hope that helped~ ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.