Opera 12 user

• Hello, im Opera user since 90s (like 1997 or 1998) and i was sad what started to Opera be after Opera 12 was discontinued. I did first hear about Vivaldi in March 2015 and i checked here and there on the progress of its development. Im positively shocked how quick the development is and how the Vivaldi does look and work now. Im considering to use it as main browser for all of my PCs and to convince my family and relatives to use it as well. Since im the most skilled in IT area, they are always following my advice. I hope Android version is just a question of short time :) Guys, i bow to what you achieved and i hope you continue to keep up the great work you do. Btw. somebody could be so kind to make Opera 12 look alike skin for Vivaldi? ;)

@Aikimaniac:

Hello,

im Opera user since 90s (like 1997 or 1998) and i was sad what started to Opera be after Opera 12 was discontinued.

I did first hear about Vivaldi in March 2015 and i checked here and there on the progress of its development. Im positively shocked how quick the development is and how the Vivaldi does look and work now. Im considering to use it as main browser for all of my PCs and to convince my family and relatives to use it as well. Since im the most skilled in IT area, they are always following my advice. I hope Android version is just a question of short time :)

Guys, i bow to what you achieved and i hope you continue to keep up the great work you do. Btw. somebody could be so kind to make Opera 12 look alike skin for Vivaldi? ;)

I, also, was very pleased to find Vivaldi, and have loved the pace of progress.

Skins will be coming, and I'm sure someone will do an (or a couple dozen) old Opera skin. For my own part, having used Vivaldi since the end of January, I no longer like the look of old Opera.

• Hey, a lot of refugees here. My first use was in March. I for my part miss the nice control features that opera 12 had. I did feel more in control with Opera 12 than with other browsers that are mostly made to funnel you into some monetizing scheme that does not like to have your attention to the fact that you could actually control what you download. I'm looking forward for the new F12

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.