(Solved) One thing surely Firefox beats the Viva

• The Firefox has one cool feature, the Search Icon address bar feature, in it in the current version. When you type search words in the Search Field in the Address bar of Firefox, it immediately pops up the search engines icons to search with. This feature is a huge deal. The only thing it needs to let the popup appear is to 1. type a word, so basically, 2. click one of the listed search engine icon and done! This is incredibly convenient! Viva has almost the same (unfinished but better in that it is totally customizable) feature but currently it requires 1. type a word 3. point the pointer to the small scroll-down menu 4. click the triangle 5. move the cursor long way to the bottom of listing to choose from the vertical style list 6. ok now finally done But Firefox has drawbacks in it too. As the case of Opera, it lacks the feature to customize the search engine. In my case I need to use frequently at least 3 regional googles in 3 different languages from different language systems, but Firefox do not have the option to incorporate these settings in the listing for the search engines. In case of Opera, the speed dial allows me to register the 3 desired search sites, in contrast to Firefox, but it lacks the feature to remove "the default search engine" which was causing me a lot of problems, especially for when address bar search and right click search. I was using the context search extension to address the issue but it was not enough and I was never satisfied with it. I really hope Viva integrate this quick icon search feature in the Search Field in the Address bar, in addition to the improvements in search speed. Regards

Here's a tip so you don't need to click the triangle:

Ctrl+Down Arrow on focused search box.

• @An_dz:

Here's a tip so you don't need to click the triangle:

Ctrl+Down Arrow on focused search box.

Cool! I will use the shortcut from now on!!

Thank you for your answer!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.