Suggestion

• Hello Vivaldi Team, first of all thank you very much for the beta version, fixes many bugs and is a really super browser. Thank you very much for your work! Two things I want to suggest/mention: 1) Why the big Speed Dial - + - Bookmarks - History bar || + History "Search Engine"? Not that it couldn´t be useful but I really don´t use it and it takes a lot of place of my speed-dial screen. I just open a new tab to get to my speed dial, I don´t use bookmarks at all and history... From Opera 12.xx I´m used to open that one in the address bar (which would be very nice if you could make this available, so I don´t necessary have to open speed dial and can simply change to the history by a specific key word (Like the other search engines I can "bind in"). Maybe some day I will use this feature but today I´d wish to hide or just minimize this bar. Even if I´ll use it, I think I won´t need a bar that big which is almost as big as the rest of the tabs and the address bar. 2) If I open an image from my local drive with vivaldi and want to set it as my startpage background nothing happens. Just wanted to mention it (: I have to apologize for my bad English, hope you can understand it. Thanks again for the great work, I really appreciate it. Greetings

• It is bigger than it needs to be but if you add some speed dial folders you will see how it can be useful.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.