Pasting the URL into the address bar when middle button of mouse is clicked on speed dial

• Hi, First of all, Beta looks very promising, thanks a lot to all Vivaldi team for bringing a new browser to our worlds. šŸ™‚ I'm here to report a little but annoying issue, when I click the [b]middle button of mouse on tab to open a website from speed dial, its url is pasted into the address bar[/b]. And it concatenates URLs as long as you open tabs in this way. FYI Thanks in advance.

• @talhakabakus:

ā€¦ click the middle button of mouse on tab to open a website from speed dial, its url is pasted into the address bar. And it concatenates URLs as long as you open tabs in this way.
    ā€¦

Here on Mint 17.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.303.52 (Beta) dev (64-bit) a middle click on a tab is just closing this tab. To open a website from Speed Dial the click has to be on one of the thumb nails. A middle click opens the website in the background on a new tab. This has been the behaviour for a long time now. The concatenation of urls I see only, if I clicked into the url bar marking the address. The issue of the linux paste function of the middle mouse button was discussed here.

• okay, thanks for your reply RJules3.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.