Pasting the URL into the address bar when middle button of mouse is clicked on speed dial

• Hi, First of all, Beta looks very promising, thanks a lot to all Vivaldi team for bringing a new browser to our worlds. :) I'm here to report a little but annoying issue, when I click the [b]middle button of mouse on tab to open a website from speed dial, its url is pasted into the address bar[/b]. And it concatenates URLs as long as you open tabs in this way. FYI Thanks in advance.

• @talhakabakus:

… click the middle button of mouse on tab to open a website from speed dial, its url is pasted into the address bar. And it concatenates URLs as long as you open tabs in this way.

Here on Mint 17.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.303.52 (Beta) dev (64-bit) a middle click on a tab is just closing this tab. To open a website from Speed Dial the click has to be on one of the thumb nails. A middle click opens the website in the background on a new tab. This has been the behaviour for a long time now. The concatenation of urls I see only, if I clicked into the url bar marking the address. The issue of the linux paste function of the middle mouse button was discussed here.

• okay, thanks for your reply RJules3.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.