Suggestions - Download panel & box filling

• Good evening, Sorry if anyone already suggested this, but it would be nice to have speed & ETA in the download panel and a message when you are to close Vivaldi (like "Download in progress, sure you wanna close?"). While I'm at it, I'd like to suggest once again one thing: the possibility to suppress old entries in boxes. e.g. when I use the research form in this forum, I have a list as long as my arm of my older researches when I click the box. Simply being able to delete (backspace) them or maybe adding a "x" to delete the unwanted entries. Last but not least, it would be nice to add an "Add to (or add this page to) Speedial/bookmark" to the right click submenu =) Thanks for reading =)

• Also cool would be the option to delete the actual downloaded files when deleting the download on the panel (Maxthon does it).

• A "Resume download" button would be nice too (in case net/comp/vivaldi/anything else crashes)

• Yes please! This! A more detailed downloads section.
    I don't know how fast or how long it will take to finish a download. This is especially a problem for larger files, say ATI video drivers 300mb anyone?

• While we're on the subject of this, is there any chance/mention of having a 'Quick Download' box like old Opera had?

• In this regard, Vivaldi gotta learn some things from Maxthon's Download Manager… that little thingy is sooo freaking useful I can't get myself to leave Maxthon thanks to it and the about:last (Last Tabs) features...

@Seabra:

Also cool would be the option to delete the actual downloaded files when deleting the download on the panel (Maxthon does it).

^ See? Maxthon does it…

• Yes, I would really appreciate if the download panel would

a) show us more information about the download (ETA, avg. speed, max. speed) and
    b) give us the possibility to delete the downloaded file through the entry in the panel

So, hopefully we will receive these possibilites in this great browser.

Have a nice Day!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.