Bookmark Bug

• Hi all :) 2 very annoying Bug in the bookmarks: - When I want to change names ("Title") in a folder, it automatically copies the address and delete the old one. [u]Example:[/u] I have a folder. 4 URL in that folder. Those 4 pages have very complicated URLs so I want to change titles. So I put: Test page 1, Test page 2, Test page 3, Test page 4. BUT the URL of the page 1 will be copied and will erase the URL of n°2, n°3 and n°4. - When I change the URL wrongly copied, I need to click on another bookmark and come back or the Bookmark appears empty (no Title, no URL, nothing). Don't hesitate if you have questions. win7 x64, V64

• On Mint 17.1 (Cinnamon desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.303.48 (Beta) dev (64-bit) I can confirm this behaviour. Step 1. Change the title of a bookmark in one folder. Step 2. Go to another bookmark within the same folder and you can see at once the URL from the bookmark of step 1. If you don't do anything with this second bookmark and switch back to the first one, the URL will be correct again when opening the second bookmark again. If you change the title of this second bookmark, the wrong URL becomes permanent.
    My test was on the bookmark panel using the 'Edit' tool.

Just updated to Vivaldi 1.0.303.52 (Beta) dev (64-bit). Unfortunately the issue is unchanged. You don't even have to change the title. To get this error it's sufficient to click into the title field.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.