HELP! password restore after password change

• Hello. I've changed my password. For this I used the password generator from KeePass. So I generated a password with length 32, upper and lower case letters, digits, special characters and brackets. After changing the password I tried to relogin but it says "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." So something going wrong while password change. I decided to try restore my password. First I tried my vivaldi adress but it says "Sorry, this is not the e-mail associated with your account. Please try again." Then i tried my old myopera.com Adress and guess what happens "We have sent the reminder to your e-mail address ****@myopera.com" So as we all know myopera.com is down. Is there any chance that I get my account back?

• Vivaldi Team

Hi,

I can help you with that.
    Can you send me your new email address to me at tatsuki at vivaldidotnet?
    I can change your @myopera.com to the new one. (You cannot use your @vivaldi.net email address for registered email address due to spam prevention)

Cheers,
    Tatsuki

• I Send you an e-mail
    Thanks for help

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.