Bug: left click on password saving popup and ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+x in adressbar dont work

• hello i cant use vivaldi with these bugs, please help. - left click on password saving popup dont work, also not in the process manager no button works with the mouse left click. buttons only works if i click with the left mouse on the button and then the button is focused and then i must click enter key -.- - ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+x in adressbar dont work i cant copy paste a link in the adressbar from vivaldi to firefox. i must drag and drop it -.- i use windows 7 newest vivaldi version 1.0.219.50 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit) thanks!!!

• Consider moving to the latest snapshot.
    You can download it from the Vivaldi's team blog.
    I don't have your problem with the latest snapshot: 1.0.303.32
    Anyway a first beta is coming out soon, so you'll be able to upgrade automatically your tp4 version of Vivaldi if you don't want to switch the update channel

• hey gino

thanks for writing, but it looks like something is totally banana with all my vivaldis, updates dont change the problem.
    how can i delete every file vivaldi created? maybe i can kill that problem for me then… :-/

thanks

• You can delete your Vivaldi/user data/default folder.

• You could try with a new profile.
    Just delete the profile folder called Vivaldi: C:\Users"username"\AppData\Local\Vivaldi
    It will generate a new one

• @GinoPerla:

You could try with a new profile.
    Just delete the profile folder called Vivaldi: C:\Users"username"\AppData\Local\Vivaldi

Whoa! Are you sure you want to recommend deleting the Application folder? How about just the User Data folder? C:\Users"username"\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data

• thank you all

i will try all solution
    and i will tell if it worked or not

• it worked!

1 deinstalled vivaldi
    2 deleted the user folder
    3 installed vivaldi browser (this time as standalone installation)

thanks for helping

• @Ayespy:

@GinoPerla:

You could try with a new profile.

Whoa! Are you sure you want to recommend deleting the Application folder? How about just the User Data folder? C:\Users"username"\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data

Well you don't need to delete all the folder but I like to kill ants with bazookas

• Be that as it may, the default location for the Vivaldi 32-bit executable is in that "Application" folder you are recommending removed, so with the program missing from the hard drive, a new install would be required - not just start the program and let it make a new User Data folder. Because, after all, there would be no program to start. I know that for 64-bit, the executable is in "Programs" or "Programs-X86" (if you specified) but for 32-bit it's in the user/appdata/local/vivaldi/application folder.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.