Blocked for make a blog

• Hi..all :) I have a mayor problem :unsure: I can't see,reed or open anyones blog. :( I also can't make my own Blog post on Vivaldi :( When I open the page or Blog......I get this messages; ----------------------------------------------------------------- The requested page cannot be found. An error has occurred while processing your request. You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a mistyped address a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site you have no access to this page Go to the Home Page ! Home Page If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below. 1062 Duplicate entry '1190' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO i25V3_easyblog_users (id,nickname,avatar,description,url,params,permalink) VALUES ('1190','Freddy','default_blogger.png','','','','2b4u') --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I putt all my Notification Settings... on YES I don't know what I can do more.. I'm I blocked by someone? Please help me out.. Thanx all ready! B)

• Vivaldi Team

Hi 2B4U,

I'm sorry that I have overlooked at your post.
    Are you still experiencing this problems?

If so, please contact me at tatsuki at vivaldidotnet

I don't see anything obviously wrong in your account but let's try to work this out.

Cheers,

• :) Thanx for checking..
    But I can't still open my DASHBOARD :(
    I still get that horrible message :evil:
    First there was that I didn't open my page on Vivaldi..
    When I could reach my page. and changed right away my in-log code.. :dry:
    If you can't find anything wrong.. what must I do to open my dashboard?

• Vivaldi Team

:( :( :( OK. Can you try logging in another browser than the one you normally use? to see if it makes any difference?

In some very rare occasion, some people experienced issues with conversation feature. The problem was solved through filling more info on their profile page. (I know it's weird)

If we cannot find ways to fix this, I'm afraid we will have to create a new account for you and close this one.
    I know that's a bit of pain… sorry about the problem.

Cheers

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.