Option to add ideas

• Hi all, new arrival in this very promising browser, I have some elements (minimal) that prevents me from using that browser as the default browser, here they are if it helps you: - Possibility of opening the automatic home page when opening a new tab - Single-click on a bookmark to open it (in the bookmarks pane) - Automatic reduction of bookmarks pane when clicking on a bookmark or outside flap - Possibility of the open button bookmarks pane to another location, rather than having a bar on the far right (or left) of the screen at all times (I can not find the option terrible "display the display bar / hide the side panel ", it would be more interesting if an automatic reduction as writing just above, was included) - The possibility of having only the address bar (not the search bar), serving as a search bar & obviously address (combining both wholesale) Thank you PS : Sorry for the approximate translation

• @Pro_info:

…(I can not find the option terrible "display the display bar / hide the side panel ", it would be more interesting if an automatic reduction as writing just above, was included)

• The possibility of having only the address bar (not the search bar), serving as a search bar & obviously address (combining both wholesale)

Hiding the side panel is just a click on the toggle at the left down position of the window. You can find in the settings window the option to switch off the search bar. The URL bar is working in the way of a search bar already, but I don't know what a 'display bar' could be.
    Just tested in Ubuntu 15.10 (Unity desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.303.32 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit).

• In addition to what RJules said above,

You can toggle the sidebar by pressing F4, or by pressing F2 and typing "Toggle Panel."

The Quick Commands dialogue provides the option to quickly search through bookmarks, so that could behave as an alternative to the bookmarks panel in the meantime.

You can hide the search field by opening the Vivaldi settings > Search > Untick "Display Search Field in Address Bar"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.