Deleting Speed Dial

• Ehm, is there a way to delete all entries in the Speed Dial at once? I just opened a new tab and Speed Dial was empty. I don't know if I deleted everything by accident or if this is a bug in the latest version 1.303.27. I have restarted Vivaldi and all my entries are still gone, so it looks like they are gone for good. :S edit: I just tried to add something to speed dial via the shortcut and it shows me my entries in the bar but when I click on something, it doesn't do anything. I also cannot add an entry to my speed dial when I enter the url.

• @Wicket1138:

Ehm, is there a way to delete all entries in the Speed Dial at once? I just opened a new tab and Speed Dial was empty. I don't know if I deleted everything by accident or if this is a bug in the latest version 1.303.27. I have restarted Vivaldi and all my entries are still gone, so it looks like they are gone for good. :S

The speed dials are just bookmark folders. Try to look if your bookmarks are still there.

If so just right click and check use as speed dial to the folder you want.

• There are only the standard bookmarks and one single bookmark I made.

Did you have a nonstandard installation? Is there a possibility the snapshot installed to a new locaiton?

• No, I don't think so.

• @Wicket1138:

There are only the standard bookmarks and one single bookmark I made.

Some (snapshot) versions ago my bookmarks had a tendency to disappear. It looked like hitting the "delete" key to delete a character on the save bookmark form - to change the name or the address - quite simply deleted them all sometimes. Hitting backspace was OK.

For a while I got used to make a daily backup of the bookmarks file :ohmy:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.