Start Vivaldi with all experiments disabled

• Hello fellow musicians! I have enabled some flags and I am now in a crash loop :) Is there a command line to start Vivaldi with all experiments disabled? Thanks!

@Kocho:

Hello fellow musicians!
    I have enabled some flags and I am now in a crash loop :)
    Is there a command line to start Vivaldi with all experiments disabled?
    Thanks!

–no-experiments

• Calling Vivaldi users "musicians" sounds a bit stupid. Otherwise welcome to the forum!

• It makes sense to me. Antonio Vivaldi was a pretty famous composer. I assumed from the start that the browser was named after the man.

@Tiamarth:

It makes sense to me. Antonio Vivaldi was a pretty famous composer. I assumed from the start that the browser was named after the man.

And you'd be 10% correct.

• In regard to Vivaldi being named after Antonio Vivaldi? If so, then I can live with that. It's why I said it was my assumption rather than saying it was fact.

@Tiamarth:

In regard to Vivaldi being named after Antonio Vivaldi? If so, then I can live with that. It's why I said it was my assumption rather than saying it was fact.

Look up Jon's bio. There can be no doubt.

He was raised by his grandma, daughter of a composer.

• I just looked him up on Wikipedia, interesting. I can't find many sources referencing Sigvaldi Kaldalóns outside of that article, which is a shame. I'd have loved to hear some music.

• Thanks for the reply!
    It did not work for me though. So, uninstall/delete profile date/install solved the things :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.