Reload stops working after a time

• Hi! During my browsing, Vivaldi eventually gets into the state when the Reload button stops responding - that is, I can click on the button, but nothing happens. When that occurs, all reload-related hotkeys also stop responding. I need to shut down the browser and start it again to get Reload back. I can't pinpoint any actual cause of the issue, but given my browsing habits, I don't think it's some website crashing some part of Vivaldi; instead, it seems to be a problem related to the time for which Vivaldi is running, much like the "no more displaying of webpage contents" problem. I had been encountering this issue extensively in 1.0.300.5. I don't know whether it is still present in 1.0.300.23 as I have just installed that version a few minutes ago, but given the changelog, I expect I will run into the issue again. I will keep you posted. Incidentally, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the bugtracker public? I wanted to check whether anyone already reported this bug and my search of the forum wasn't successful, but that doesn't really tell me much. Pepak

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.