Extension Tab Movement

• I was hoping that it would be possible to move the extension tabs around like you can in Chrome. It might be no big deal to some people but I am a organized person and like to have them in a certain order. Thanks.

Do you mean the extension buttons or icons?

I'm not sure I know what an extension "tab" is.

• Yeah the buttons/icons along the toolbar.

@magicfortune:

Yeah the buttons/icons along the toolbar.

I believe that function is not yet available. I've seen it asked for. AFAIK they can be hidden, but not moved. I don't use extensions (except a single one for copying text that has no button on the bar), so perhaps someone who uses several may answer.

• +1

@Ayespy:

AFAIK they can be hidden

Huh. So they can. Having right-clicked and confirmed that fact for myself, I'm now a bit puzzled as to how to _un_hide it… :P

@Isildur:

@Ayespy:

AFAIK they can be hidden

Huh. So they can. Having right-clicked and confirmed that fact for myself, I'm now a bit puzzled as to how to _un_hide it… :P

Open the options/settings for the given extension in the extension manager ("show Extensions" in the main menu under "Tools") and tell it to show the button or icon on the bar.

@Ayespy:

@Isildur:

@Ayespy:

AFAIK they can be hidden

Open the options/settings for the given extension in the extension manager ("show Extensions" in the main menu under "Tools") and tell it to show the button or icon on the bar.

Thanks. The extensions page was the first place I looked, but I somehow managed to overlook that obvious button. (I'm not quite sure how – it's quite visible, lying in the area where one would expect such a button. Perhaps because it doesn't appear until needed, my brain just saw the extension list entry looking as it usually looks. Oh well. :P ).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.