Vertical tab panel overflow issue

• I'm using tab panel located on the left side. So tabs are pilling up vertically. When I have too many tab they just overflow and I can't easily reach them anymore. Are you guys already looking it those issues?

Thats a already known bug.

• Do you have links the the place where this is tracked already?

There's no bug tracker. It's just been mentioned multiple times and responded to by the developers that they know about it and will address it.

• Now it seems they display a scroll bar but it's not functional.

• On Mint 17.1 (Cinnamon desktop) I didn't get a scroll bar but on Win 8.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.303.32 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit) it is displayed. In this configuration I can confirm the statement that it isn't functional. You can't scroll neither by handling the bar nor by clicking the tiny arrows.

• Just an additional issue on Win 8.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.303.32 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit) with regard to tabs. If you are adding more and more tabs while the tab bar is at the top of the window, the size will be reduced more and more and you finally lose the 'x' to close the tab. Clicking on a specific area of the tiny tab will still close it. Shouldn't the 'x' show up when hovering with the pointer above a tab?

• That vertical scroll bar is now working on Windows in the latest Beta (1.0.321.3 (Beta) (32-bit))
    Great job team Vivaldi!
    Can we now get a proper tree for our vertical tabs instead of the very limited grouping? :)

Some people love tab trees, and some hate them. That option will require a fairly substantial code re-write, so it's hard to say when/if it will come along.

• Some people love tab trees, and some hate them.

Grouping is arguably just a tree of max depth one. So you can easily implement it in a way that satisfies everyone by providing a configurable max depth to your tree from 0 to N.

That option will require a fairly substantial code re-write, so it's hard to say when/if it will come along.

I realize that and I'm therefore not holding my breath :)
    It's also outside the scope of that thread.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.