Weird pixelated rendering

• Seeing odd pixelation in Snapshot 2.12.1856.3 that I haven't seen in other programs. They persist and move when I scroll the page, but disappear when the rendering area is resized (for example, resizing the window, or minimizing the web panel). Anyone else seen this?

I also noticed the panel icon itself has some pixelation on it (not super visible in this screenshot though, look to the right of the window icon).

421300ed-a83c-435f-a0da-d352b670d3b6-image.png

• Actually, my Nvidia driver was updated to 445.75 today, maybe it's related to that, and I just haven't seen it yet in other programs...

• Try turning off hardware acceleration under Settings > Webpages and restart Vivaldi. If it's fixed, then it's the graphics driver.

• @Pathduck I'm thinking it is the driver. So far, I haven't seen it after disabling hardware acceleration. Thanks for the suggestion.

• It definitely was the driver. After posting this, I noticed other applications mis-behaving over the following days. For those that find their way here, there is a hotfix for 445.75 (445.78). I haven't seen it show up in GeForce Experience, but here's a direct link: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5009.

However, this hotfix did not fix the issue with my particular hardware (GTX 1050 on XPS 15 9560).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.