Thank You Thank You for fixing the address bar with drop down button.

• [color=#ff0000][size=6]Thank you very much for bring back old style address bar with drop down button.[/size][/color] Thanks for listening to us, this shows Vivaldi team is listening to its users. I hated the omnibar piece of shit address bar. Now I can tell all my friends and advertise Vivaldi on all my websites to tell my visitors to download Vivaldi. The only thing left is an option to disable autocomplete inside the address bar, really annoying. Another minor bug, dropdown button is only visible on new tabs, I wanted it on every existing page so that I can use an existing page to go to a url. Vivaldi website also needs a donation button so that I can help even more. Thanks again for everything.

• @saudiqbal:

Another minor bug, dropdown button is only visible on new tabs, I wanted it on every existing page so that I can use an existing page to go to a url.

On Windows 10 with Vivaldi 1.0.291.18 (Entwickler-Build) (64-Bit) I just have to click into the address bar and the button becomes visible and usable also with already opened pages. The feature is not restricted to new tabs.

[attachment=1816]DropdownButton.JPG[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• The problem is that the button is not visible until the field is focused. It is available on existing pages.

• @Pesala:

The problem is that the button is not visible until the field is focused. It is available on existing pages.

Yes this is the problem, I have to click twice to get to dropdown menu, once to activate the address bar, second to click the button. The dropdown button needs to show all the times on every tab.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.